Total Pageviews

Sunday 2 January 2011

2011 off to a reasonable start

I had a great New Year's Day this year. I avoided making any predictions, or any resolutions, so at least this year I can't get them wrong...

Took Mom to see Yes, Prime Minister at the Geilgud Theatre. It was an absolute hoot.  It's only on until 15th January, but if you get the chance to see it, grab it with both hands!

Pleased to report that I've re-established contact with a few old friends from the 80s and 90s over the festive season, which is always a nice thing to do.  We are all, of course, slimmer, fitter, better looking with the passage of time...

Had a brisk six mile walk this afternoon, so now I'm as stiff as a floorboard. However it will contribute at least to a small extent to a dimunition of girth, and help towards avoiding the embarassment of "one at a time please!" from speak-your-weight machines...

Whatever this year brings, good bad or indifferent, I'm going to face it positively and make darned sure I get the level best out of every day. Life's too short not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment